Tuesday 5 May 2009

Intollerance


What is so bad about not fitting in when it doesn't harm anyone? That is the question I have been asking myself since my very early years and I came up with several theories about such fear of something different; and yet, the definite reason I still don't know.

Perhaps it is just in human nature to be scared of something different, as it equals something unknown and therefore without manual how to cope with that? I think most of people carry a trace of this quality in them - and there is nothing bad about it, no one is just black or white. It is the amount of wisdom, life experiences and good or bad manners that make it either flourish or diminish over time - and wisdom and good manners are, sadly, the qualities less and less people seem to posses. Black or white, alternative or conversative, Christian or a Muslim - we are all people and we have to live on one planet, so we might as well do it peacefully and with respect to differences. Can we?


Loads of info:

No comments:

Post a Comment